Store Manager in St Augustine, FL
As a Store Manager ("SM"), you will assist in managing overall store performance by overseeing account management and recovery processes and providing an unmatched positive customer service experience. Whether it's building customer relationships or demonstrating new sales techniques, you will work daily to set an example and become a key contributor in achieving the store's success. While you're helping your team and the business grow, we'll provide you with ongoing and comprehensive training and development programs to take your career to the next level.
Develop customer relationships to build new business, maintain store profitability, and further brand loyalty and recognition.
Work to grow your store by leveraging business-to-business partnership opportunities, obtaining referrals, participating in and hosting in-store and community events.
Coach and develop Team Members and assist with employee management and training in order to maximize the team's potential.
Assist in managing overall store performance by meeting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and tracking, analyzing, and training Team Members on various performance reports.
Maintain office security and conduct proper opening and closing procedures, including management of vault, cash drawer, and bank deposits.
Oversee account management and recovery processes while maintaining a focus on customer service to prevent loss and charge off accounts. Partner with vendors on auctions, vehicle sales, and moving consignment.
Ensure a work environment that upholds compliance with Company policies and procedures, as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
Assist in running the store and day-to-day operations in the absence of the General Manager.
Utilize personal vehicle to complete bank deposits and other Company business throughout the workday.
Work efficiently in a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment and handle multiple challenging tasks with ease to meet individual and team performance standards.
Utilize strong interpersonal skills to communicate and interact with customers and Team Members at all levels.
Ability to maintain a full-time work schedule with regular in-person attendance, including limited Saturday hours, is required for this position. A full-time work schedule for this position includes, at a minimum, 40-hours per week.**
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 2 years of experience and proven success in a supervisory or leadership role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, and personal vehicle to use throughout the workday (mileage compensated)
- Ability to work phone, Point of Sale, Microsoft Office, and other systems
- Must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama)
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check required, including motor vehicle report, and other background checks as required (certain state and local applicant exemptions may apply)
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely inside and outside of the store, and the operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard.
- Associate degree or higher
- Prior leadership experience in a sales or customer service-oriented position
- Experience in retail, sales, or financial industry
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus and may be required for certain locations
Our Benefits Include***:
- A comprehensive new hire training program designed to help set you up for success
- Access to a robust learning management system, full of e-learning modules and training programs to help boost your professional and personal development
- Paid On-The-Job Training & Professional Development Programs
- Multiple coverage levels for Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Group Health & Wellness Program, plus special savings on retail items, travel, entertainment, and more through TMX Perks
- Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with Company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and AD&D Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits, including short-term and long-term disability insurance, accident, critical illness, and hospital confinement insurance
- Paid Time Off (Accrue 12 days per calendar year plus 1 additional day for each year of service after the first year of employment)
- 5 Day Work Week & Closed on Sundays
- Diverse Culture and Inclusive Environment
Learn More About Us
The TMX Finance® Family of Companies (“the Company”) is one of the largest consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. With companies that include TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, the Company provides a diversified product offering. These companies are represented nationwide, and their growth has launched a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
Diversity at the TMX Finance® Family of Companies is one of the driving forces behind our Company's success and we are committed to hiring, developing, and retaining talent of various backgrounds who demonstrate our shared values. We have worked to create a welcoming and inclusive environment where Team Members can collaborate freely to help spark innovation, drive creativity, advance their skillset, and move their career forward. Our commitment to diversity isn't just about the work we accomplish; it's about fostering a sense of belonging where talented Team Members can bring their whole selves to work to help maximize their full potential.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements, skills and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the position.
Important: The TMX Finance® Family of Companies will never ask you for banking or other payment information at any point during the interview or hiring process, nor will we conduct an interview via text message. Any official email correspondence will come from the domain @titlemax.com or @titlemax.biz. In-store positions are in-person only, remote options not available. For questions or verification, call 1- 855-TMX-JOBS.
**Store hours, schedules, and/or the minimum number of hours required for this position may be subject to change at the sole discretion of the Company. Speak with your recruiter for the most up-to-date hourly requirements.
***Based on current benefit offering, which is subject to change with or without notice. Certain benefits are subject to the terms and conditions of the governing plan documents which should be consulted for additional details and eligibility requirements.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Apply on company website