District Director of Operations in Milwaukee, WI
District Director of Operations
Are you looking for a Company whose mission is To Help People That's what our business is built on and it's what we do every day. We strive to create new and better opportunities for our customers, our Team Members, and our communities by delivering excellent service, continuous innovation, and extraordinary experiences.
As a District Director of Operations (“DDO”), you will serve as an executive to our Store Operations team; a team who works to provide alternative lending solutions to customers who may not have access to, or choose not to use, traditional credit opportunities. You will set the example for an unmatched customer experience and seize every opportunity to teach, develop, and motivate your teams to achieve success. All along the way, we'll invest in your success by providing a world-class training program that will help you excel in your career.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
Develop and implement store-specific sales goals based on Company Key Performance Indicators (“KPIs”) and clearly communicate action plans to store employees to drive performance.
Track, analyze, and report individual store performance and communicate areas of opportunity to drive growth.
Establish clear development paths for each of your Team Members and maintain a strategic succession plan.
Partner with Recruiting to build strategies for attracting, recruiting, interviewing, and hiring top talent.
Plan and execute strategies to drive marketing efforts and increase Company awareness.
Ensure Company cleanliness and safety standards are met by conducting visual store inspections and partnering with various departments or vendors to handle repair claims, placing a priority on the safety and security of the store and Team Members.
Protect Company assets by completing store audits with rigorous review and analysis.
Enforce a work environment that upholds compliance with Company procedures, as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
Serve as an extension of TMX Finance® Family culture by supporting and promoting Company programs and initiatives.
Visit each store in the district during store business hours to provide ongoing coaching, training, and mentorship to your teams.
Utilize personal vehicle to conduct Company business throughout the workday, including daily store-to-store travel throughout the district.
Work efficiently in a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment and handle multiple challenging tasks with ease to meet individual and team performance standards.
Utilize strong interpersonal skills to communicate and interact with customers and Team Members at all levels.
- Minimum of three years' experience at a District Director level or above
- Management of at least eight brick and mortar retail locations with at least eight direct reports
- Employee mentoring and development experience
- Ability to travel throughout your district on a daily basis in order to meet the essential functions and responsibilities of the position listed above is required
- Very strong people management skills with the ability to instill a culture of accountability
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational, and time-management skills
- Successful financial management experience, including profit and loss reports and budgets
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely inside and occasionally outside of the store, and the operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard.
- Consistent track record of successfully growing new and existing store locations
- Innovative and strategic approach to increasing brand awareness
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus and may be required for certain locations
Our Benefits Include*:
- A comprehensive new hire training program designed to help set you up for success
- Access to a robust learning management system, full of e-learning modules and training programs to help boost your professional and personal development
- Paid On-The-Job Training & Professional Development Programs
- Multiple coverage levels for Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Group Health & Wellness Program, plus special savings on retail items, travel, entertainment, and more through TMX Perks
- Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with Company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and AD&D Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits, including short-term and long-term disability insurance, accident, critical illness, and hospital confinement insurance
- Paid Time Off (Accrue 12 days per calendar year plus 1 additional day for each year of service after the first year of employment)
- Closed on Sundays
- Diverse Culture and Inclusive Environment
Learn More About Us
Comprised of our store Team Members, Store Operations is the front line of our business and strives to provide the best customer service and overall lending experience in the industry. To learn more about this team, visit https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/careers/top-talent/store-operations/.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
Diversity at the TMX Finance® Family of Companies is one of the driving forces behind our Company's success and we are committed to hiring, developing, and retaining talent of various backgrounds who demonstrate our shared values. We have worked to create a welcoming and inclusive environment where Team Members can collaborate freely to help spark innovation, drive creativity, advance their skillset, and move their career forward. Our commitment to diversity isn't just about the work we accomplish; it's about fostering a sense of belonging where talented Team Members can bring their whole selves to work to help maximize their full potential.
Check out what's happening in our Company at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/tmx-talks.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements, skills and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the position.
*Based on current benefit offering, which is subject to change with or without notice. Certain benefits are subject to the terms and conditions of the governing plan documents which should be consulted for additional details and eligibility requirements.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Apply on company website