Chief Operating Officer in Carrollton, TX
Full Relocation package available!
The TMX Finance® Family of Companies is looking for a Chief Operating Officer to join the team and manage operational leaders and drive program functions to ensure cohesive business objectives. Reporting to the President, you will collaborate to set and reinforce the organizational vision and operational strategy. You will become a key member of the Company's Executive team and ensure optimum operational and financial performance throughout the Company's brands of business by achieving the financial and operational goals established by the President and Chief Executive Officer. You will prove to be an effective leader and motivator who displays professionalism coupled with business acumen to properly lead a growing team.
- Manage store operations executive leadership as well as corporate departments, including: Corporate Operations, Construction, and Real Estate & Leasing to ensure cohesive business objectives as directed by the President and CEO.
- Oversee the management of operational processes and practices to ensure that store operations programs and standard operating procedures are aligned with company business goals and objectives.
- Liaison between the President and Department Heads while maintaining a clear organizational reporting structure detailing the relationships and responsibilities of all departments and positions consistent with the strategic growth of the Company, while holding the team accountable for execution.
- Continually evaluate business risks to improve and streamline the underlying corporate business processes ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of corporate operations.
- Evaluate, document and ensure compliance of the Company's corporate internal policies, procedures and controls consistent with the mission and strategic goals.
- Strategically partner with department heads to develop and maintain annual budgets, keeping monetary spending within the parameters of the committed budget.
- Prepare and analyze a variety of operational reports to identify trends in all areas of the business to include market trends, financial reports, employee staffing levels, and organizational growth as required by the President and CEO.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or related field
- Progressive operational leadership experience in a fast-growing, multi-unit/state company with a national footprint; retail consumer lending industry highly desired
- 10+ years of corporate operations experience in the areas of: Organizational development, performance management and analytics, training & development, staffing/recruiting, finance, budget creation and management, technologies, and product management within a large, multi-unit retail company.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing internal controls, policies, and procedures is desired.
- Strong analytical skills in the area of finance, P&L management, and retail operations.
- Motivator and effective leader who displays professionalism coupled with business acumen.
- Effective and consistent communicator across all areas of the Company.
- Strong technical skills to include Microsoft Excel.
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely inside and occasionally outside of the office, and the operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard.
Our Benefits Include*:
- A comprehensive new hire training program designed to help set you up for success
- Access to a robust learning management system, full of e-learning modules and training programs to help boost your professional and personal development
- Uncapped Flexible Paid Time Off
- Eligible to contribute to Company's Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) upon hire with Company Match
- Professional Development and Mentor Programs plus Ongoing Training Resources
- Multiple coverage levels for Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Group Health & Wellness Program, plus special savings on retail items, travel, entertainment, and more through TMX Perks
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and AD&D Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits, including short-term and long-term disability insurance, accident, critical illness, and hospital confinement insurance
- Performance-based career advancement
- Diverse Culture and Inclusive Environment
Learn More About Us
The Chief Operating Officer is a member of the Corporate Executive Leadership team, a group that brings their diverse backgrounds and proven track records of success. They each bring a unique blend of strategic perspectives and industry knowledge to positions the Company at the forefront of the industry.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the position.
*Based on current benefit offering, which is subject to change with or without notice. Certain benefits are subject to the terms and conditions of the governing plan documents which should be consulted for additional details and eligibility requirements.
Important: The TMX Finance® Family of Companies will never ask you for banking or other payment information at any point during the interview or hiring process, nor will we conduct an interview via text message. Any official email correspondence will come from the domain @titlemax.com or @titlemax.biz. In-store positions are in-person only, remote options not available. For questions or verification, call 1- 855-TMX-JOBS.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Apply on company website